We are a grassroots initiative intent on empowering people to question, challenge and educate those in public life (including MPs, councils, the NHS, teachers and police) as well as heads of private organisations and associations.
We have a range of groups to join including your Regional Group (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, North East England, North West England, Midlands & South West and South East), a national News & Chat group plus two main project groups:
UKC – Going Local
The UKC Going Local group relates to the rollout across the country of 15/20 minute cities (in all its guises) and it is expected that members of this group will, at some point, use the ‘Going Local Pack’ to set up local initiatives to educate their council and challenge their decisions. By reporting your findings to the group, we can be better informed about the various tactics being used by councils across the country and respond and guide you accordingly.
UKC – Emailing Group
We have written more than a dozen template letters over the past 12 months for people to use to write to their MP. More recently, we are encouraging people to use these to also write to local councillors, NHS trusts, associations and corporations. Again, we expect people to feed back on the responses they receive.
If you just want to follow what UKCitizen is up to without joining the Signal groups, feel free to join us on Telegram here.’
How to join
If you are interested in joining us, please click on the button below where you will be taken to a New Joiners group on the Signal app. When you get into this group, please be ready to provide the following information:
- Where you are in the country so we can add you to your Regional Group.
- If you’d like to be involved with one or both of the two project groups.
- Whether you would you like to be added to the News & Chat group.
- What brought you to UKCitizen, as well as any skills or expertise you think may be useful in our quest for freedom and truth.
Messaging guidance for groups
- Please do not direct message a member without prior contact and consent in a group.
- UKCitizen is for everyone so please ensure your language and topic of conversation reflects our inclusivity.
- At present, we only accept those people with UK phone numbers as most of our work solely relates to the UK.